Monday 17 December 2012

My christmas list must have

 I don't know why but I now really want a fur coat, it is so comfy and it feels like a new layer of warmth and it on trend now. It great for the winter and you can wear it for a casual day look, evening look and going out for a party. When I always think of a fur coat I will picture a whole outfit including it with a long white dress with a lace trimmings on the bottom of the dress and a black or brown belt on the waist, then put on the lovely fur coat. Accessories wise, I would put soft colours bangles, like beige, light brown, light blue or if you want to add a little bit of bling maybe add a sliver bangle or nature related necklace. For a sleek look top it of with a furry hat or for a bohemian look add a floral headband around your forehead to the back of your head. This is on my Christmas or when the January sales comes its on my search list.

No comments:

Post a Comment