Wednesday 12 December 2012

Watch out for coat trend from Rodarte

Autumn/Winter 2011-12

This is a classic coat that is on trend,  the link to the website is:http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/trends/2011-12-autumn-winter/great-coats/gallery/8 that I've found on the vogue fashion trend by Rodarte. I like this coat as it's really different as it looks like a two piece design, because I initially thought it was a short jacket with some material under neath it. As you know this is a one piece coat, the colours is nude palette as this represent the winter feel and the overall style looks like a romantic fairytale look. I also like the clash of petterns, which it's not bold, but is subtle and work well together. The coat over presentation looks perfect as it follows the silhouette of the body, in the high street if I see a coat like this I will definitely buy it. It will look best suited in an evening party/ events.

No comments:

Post a Comment